In a much-anticipated hearing, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appeared Thursday before a panel of lawmakers tasked with investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya. --Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time of the attacks and resigned five months after, testified before the House Select Committee on Benghazi in an 11-hour hearing—the fourth public hearing since the committee’s inception in May 2014.
Read more at the Daily Signal
(Hat tip: KimR)
Read More......
Showing posts with label Benghazi. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Benghazi. Show all posts
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Watch: Gowdy FINALLY Had A Chance To Confront Hillary To Her Face, And He Made It Count
Chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi Trey Gowdy wasted no words while explaining clearly and convincingly the purpose of the committee’s investigation and the reason former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was called to testify on Thursday. --“Madame Secretary, I understand some people — frankly in both parties — have suggested this investigation is about you,” Gowdy said in his opening statement. “Let me assure you it is not. And let me assure you why it is not. This work is about something much more important than any single person. It is about four U.S. government workers, including our Ambassador, murdered by terrorists on foreign soil. It is about what happened before, during, and after the attacks that killed these four men.”
Read more at Western Journalism
(Hat tip: KimR) Read More......
Read more at Western Journalism
(Hat tip: KimR) Read More......
Labels:
Benghazi,
Hillary Clinton,
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC)
Saturday, July 4, 2015
BREAKING: Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE
They said it was a “protest” not a terrorist attack. Now there’s more proof that they lied. The Obama administration knew al-Qaeda was planning an attack in Benghazi to “kill as many Americans as possible” ten days in advance. Judicial Watch reported: Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance.
Read more at Gateway Pundit
(Hat tip: KimR) Read More......
Read more at Gateway Pundit
(Hat tip: KimR) Read More......
Labels:
Benghazi,
Judicial Watch,
Obama Administration
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
On Benghazi, a timeline of State Department obstruction
BYRON YORK - When did the House Select Committee on Benghazi first learn that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton kept a secret email system? When did the State Department finally turn over even some of those emails to investigators? When did State first admit it didn't even possess all the former secretary's documents? That information, and more, is contained in a timeline created by the Benghazi committee as investigators seek to piece together just what the Obama administration did in response to House requests for information about the September 11, 2012 terror attack that left four Americans dead. The timeline isn't an official committee report or publication; it's just an informal summary compiled to help members keep dates straight as they assess the State Department's lack of cooperation. The timeline doesn't include every significant date in the Benghazi investigation, but it does give readers an idea of what Republican investigators have been up against as they've tried to uncover the story of Benghazi. What follows is a fleshed-out version of the timetable — in my words, not the committee's — based on information from committee sources.
See timeline at Washington Examiner Read More......
See timeline at Washington Examiner Read More......
Labels:
Benghazi,
emails,
Hillary Clinton,
timeline
Friday, February 27, 2015
Hillary Clinton’s Top Aides Knew from First Minutes that Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack, E-mails Disclose
From the very first moments of the terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her top aides were advised that the compound was under a terrorist attack. In fact, less than two hours into the attack, they were told that the al-Qaeda affiliate in Libya, Ansar al-Sharia, had claimed responsibility. ✧ These revelations and others are disclosed by a trove of e-mails and other documents pried from the State Department by Judicial Watch in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.
Read more at The Corner Read More......
Read more at The Corner Read More......
Labels:
Benghazi,
emails,
FOIA,
Hillary Clinton,
Judicial Watch,
terrorists,
U.S. State Dept.
Friday, May 23, 2014
CNN President Jeff Zucker: ‘We’re Not Going To Be Shamed’ Into Covering Benghazi
CNN President Jeff Zucker declared his network would “not going to be shamed” into covering Benghazi and other stories without “real news value” at an awards dinner Monday. Capital New York reports that Zucker explained CNN’s post-plane plans during an interview at the Deadline Club’s annual dinner on Monday night.
Read more at The Daily Caller
(Hat tip: KimR) Read More......
Read more at The Daily Caller
(Hat tip: KimR) Read More......
Monday, May 5, 2014
Gowdy tapped to lead Benghazi select committee
Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has named Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), a second-term Republican and former federal prosecutor, to head a new House select committee investigating the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012. ✧ Gowdy was the preferred choice of Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) to take on what will be a high-profile assignment for the GOP over the next several months. The deep-voiced South Carolinian is known for his prosecutorial style in questioning witnesses at hearings as well as his impassioned floor speeches.
Read more at The Hill Read More......
Read more at The Hill Read More......
Friday, May 2, 2014
Boehner announces special committee on Benghazi, Kerry subpoenaed
HOUSE REPUBLICANS move on two fronts to dig for answers on the Sept. 11, 2012, Benghazi attacks, with Speaker John Boehner announcing a special committee to investigate and a key panel subpoenaing Secretary of State John Kerry to testify. Read more at Fox News
Read More......
Labels:
Benghazi,
email,
House Speaker Boehner (R-OH),
investigation,
John Kerry
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Krauthammer: ‘Mainstream Media’ Won’t Be Interested in Benghazi ‘Cover-up of a Cover-up’
Commentator Charles Krauthammer challenged the mainstream media to report on documents released this week directly tying then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s Benghazi talking points to instructions in an email from a White House official. ✧ The mainstream media are going to say, ‘Oh, it’s so complicated,’ and they’re not going to look into this and without it it’s going to be quite a struggle,” Krauthammer said last night on Fox’s “Special Report.” ✧ He was referring to emails obtained through a lawsuit by Judicial Watch that reveal senior White House official Ben Rhodes instructed that Rice blame an “Internet video”—not a policy failure—for the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left the U.S. ambassador and three others dead.
Read more at Fox News (with Videos) Read More......
Read more at Fox News (with Videos) Read More......
Labels:
Ben Rhodes,
Benghazi,
email,
FOIA,
Judicial Watch,
Susan Rice,
White House
Saturday, March 15, 2014
More troubling revelations about Benghazi: CIA never conducted investigation
ALLEN WEST - Just when you thought questions and controversy surrounding the Benghazi terror attack couldn’t get any worse, something else pops up. ✧ American personnel on the ground in Benghazi the night of the 2012 terror attack are outraged after learning that the CIA’s inspector general never conducted an investigation into what happened — despite two CIA workers being killed in the attack and despite at least two complaints being filed by CIA employees, reports Adam Housley of Fox News.
Read more at Allen B. West Read More......
Read more at Allen B. West Read More......
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims
By Katie Pavlich, Townhall.com
During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing about Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods. Ms. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, an information management officer killed in the 9/11 Benghazi attack. Charles Woods is the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was also killed. ✧ The only Democrats who stayed were Ranking Member Elijah Cummings and Rep. Jackie Speier.
Never forget Benghazi! Read More......
During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing about Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods. Ms. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, an information management officer killed in the 9/11 Benghazi attack. Charles Woods is the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was also killed. ✧ The only Democrats who stayed were Ranking Member Elijah Cummings and Rep. Jackie Speier.
Never forget Benghazi! Read More......
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Webb: Obama and AG Holder deserve to be kicked out of office
Carolyn Webb, president of the Benton County Republican Women, asserts that President Obama and Attorney General Holder have spun a web of deceit deserving of removal from office. Read Carolyn's letter, published Tuesday, May 28, 2013 by the Corvallis Gazette-Times.
Read More......
Labels:
AP,
Attorney General Eric Holder,
Benghazi,
Carolyn Webb,
deceit,
IRS,
Obama,
scandal
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Sen. Rubio on the Obama & Co. 'Culture of Intimidation'
Rubio On IRS Scandal: Obama's Culture Of Political Intimidation Leads to this Scandalous Behavior
Read More......
Labels:
Benghazi,
culture,
fear,
hard-ball,
intimidation,
IRS,
Leftist,
Obama,
opponents,
politics,
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL),
smears,
surveillance
Friday, December 14, 2012
Chaffetz: State Department Hiding Benghazi Survivors
"Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) told Breitbart News on Wednesday that he has been 'thwarted' by the State Department from seeing any Americans who survived the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi. Many people forget that there were Americans who survived the Benghazi attack, some of whom were badly injured and are still recovering." Read more at Breitbart/Big Peace...
Rep. Chaffetz is a member of Congress, and Chair of a foreign relations and national security subcommittee. Read More......
Rep. Chaffetz is a member of Congress, and Chair of a foreign relations and national security subcommittee. Read More......
Labels:
attack,
Benghazi,
Libya,
Obama,
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT),
survivors,
U.S. State Dept.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
VDH: A Country Unhinged
11/13/2012 by Victor Davis Hanson
Nothing seems real anymore, not preelection federal data on jobs or food stamps or the release of such “facts”; not foreign-policy information like an Iranian attack on a drone; not the supposedly competent federal relief in response to Hurricane Sandy. Even Saddam Hussein’s plebiscites could not achieve margins like the 19,605 to 0 we saw in 59 Philadelphia precincts. Does anyone care? Read more at The Corner... Read More......
Nothing seems real anymore, not preelection federal data on jobs or food stamps or the release of such “facts”; not foreign-policy information like an Iranian attack on a drone; not the supposedly competent federal relief in response to Hurricane Sandy. Even Saddam Hussein’s plebiscites could not achieve margins like the 19,605 to 0 we saw in 59 Philadelphia precincts. Does anyone care? Read more at The Corner... Read More......
Labels:
attack,
Benghazi,
drone,
Gen. David Gen. Petraeus,
Hurricane Sandy,
reality,
voter fraud
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)